Pact Clothing Review: We’ve had our eyes on Pact Clothes for some time now. We’ve finally had the chance to try many Men’s, Women and Kids’ styles. We’ve slowly, but surely, been adding to our WearPact Collection. But is Pact worth the extra price? Read on to discover our full WearPact Review.
Pact Review: Overview
Pact Review, The Bottom line:
Incredibly comfortable and easy (and sustainable) cotton clothes.
I love these clothes for lounging around the house. Their cotton shorts and sweat pants can’t be beaten. Simple, affordable and easy.
It’s a 5 Stars for the Kids, 4 stars for me. I’m incredibly picky when it comes to my comfy clothes. While there’s nothing wrong with Pact, I just am really picky.
Their cotton feels like your favorite shirt and gets even better with time.
They get 4 stars because their styles are simple – and that’s what you want. They aren’t going to win any fashion awards, but that’s OK!
For what you get – sustainably sourced, well-made clothing, this is a great deal. Their items are a LITTLE bit more expensive than most clothes but they are super reasonable.
Want the ;TLDR (too long, didn’t read of our Pact Review?) Pact is a great company with super comfortable clothes made from organic cotton. They are slightly more expensive than other brands but the quality and sustainability make Pact worth it!
What is Pact Clothing?
Pact is a relatively new clothing company based in Boulder, Colorado – just down the road from us. Here’s what makes them different than your average clothing brand. Everything they makes starts with Earth’s Favorite™ Fiber, Organic Cotton. Growing cotton organically saves vast amounts of water and uses no toxic chemicals.
- Certified Organic Cotton: No “technical” fabric here. Just good, ole-fashioned cotton. Well, not actually old fashioned – it’s certified organic cotton…more on than in a second.
- Super Soft: Since everything is cotton, their clothes are super, duper soft. Think about your favorite soft t-shirt. That’s what you’ll be working with all of the Pact clothes.
- Promise “To Not Be Gross”: They promises not to use toxic dyes and clean materials – that goes back to the organic cotton. As the their website says, “Certified Organic Cotton consumes very little water compared to conventional cotton. As we don’t use harmful inorganic pesticides and fertilizers, there is little to no water pollution, so you conserve water every time you choose organic.”
- Simple Designs: One thing we love above Pact is the simple, classic designs. No crazy patterns or catching saying on the shirts, just simple design.
What Pact is Best For?
Before we dive into our full Pact Clothing Review, it’s probably best to know what their clothing is best for.
Pact Clothing is best for the basics. You won’t find high-fashion pieces on their website. You will just find really great basic staples: think t-shirts, sweat pants, leggings, hoodies, that sort of thing.
Occasionally they experiment with wild designs, but most of their stuff is super simple and super soft. That’s what Pact Clothing is best for.
Pact Review: The Fabric
One of the cool things about Pact is how they talk about their clothes in a pretty straight-forward way. none of this hype-stuff you see with so many brands! Here’s how they describe their fabrics (this just happens to be for women – but they have many of the same fabrics for men, too).
Do you see what we mean? You can easily understand the pros and cons in each of these fabrics. We love that!
Pact Clothing Review: What we love
Here’s what we love the most about Pact Clothes: They are dead simple. High quality, organic cotton in well-made garmets. We talk a lot on this blog about the highly technical fabrics in modern clothing (like Lululemon ABC Pants…or our review of the best jean alternatives). They feature simple organic cotton that is just soft and comfortable.
Pact Review: The Kids Clothing
We also love that the designs are very simple. There are no catchy sayings like, “Pretty Fly on the Fourth of July” (yes, that’s a real t-shirt on Carter’s right now). We hate some of the cheesy sayings and graphics on some of the kid’s clothes these days. Some of their products have some patterns (see below), but overall, the designs are dead simple.
We just tested out the children’s clothes the first time around – but we’ve finally gotten around to trying out the Men’s clothing, too!
Pact Slim Polo- $35
This great polo from Pact can be yours for only $35. Some other companies charge much, much more for something very similar!
These WearPact polos are super simple and super practical. They are 100% Organic Cotton, so they don’t have some of the more technical features but are still a great value.
Pact Leggings – $25
These great leggings are one of Pact’s best sellers on their website. For $35, you can’t beat the Pact Go-To Legging. Bonus tip: Get more than 1 pair and get a discount.
Pact Clothing Review: What we don’t love
We really like Pact Clothes. There’s not much to NOT love. But here are a couple things:
- Sizing: This isn’t just a problem with just this brand, this is a growing problem, especially in kid’s clothes. Our almost 3-year-old is too big for most 2T Shirts. Pact Shirts are in the 2T/3T Size and fit him great! Children’s sizing is just a little bit off sometimes. Some of the men’s sizes are a little off, too. Any new clothing brand has some inconsistencies
- Price: You won’t find the cheapest clothes in the universe on Pact, but that’s not what Pact is going for! They are are looking to create a reasonably priced product that is an incredible value. It’s tough to pay $15 for a pair of shorts when you can get a pair of shorts much less at Carter’s or Old Navy.
- Ever Changing Styles: This is good and bad – we love a lot of the styles we find on Pact – however, when we go back to view them again, they are gone. For example, for Christmas Mr. We Tried It got a waffle henley and a pair of waffle joggers. They are no longer available. If you see something you want, grab ’em!
As we said, you will never get the quality of Pact (and the high-quality, fair-trade organic cotton) for the price of Old Navy or Carter’s. You just have to be OK with paying a bit more for a high-quality product.
The bonus is that Pact’s customer service is 💯. Seriously, they are awesome. I had something show up on the page as on sale (just a couple bucks, not that big of a deal), but when I checked out it wasn’t on sale. I just shot them a quick note and they got right on it. Awesome!
Pact Clothing Review: Who Pact is Best For
Simply put, Pact is best for the person looking to have well-made, simple clothes that don’t harm the environment. If you find yourself nodding at their mission: Our mission is to build Earth’s Favorite(TM) Clothing Company, then you are probably in the right place.
Even if you don’t have a strong bent for the environmental vibes, Wear Pact still makes some super soft, comfortable clothes.
Who Pact Clothing is NOT For
Pact Clothing is not for the person looking for super-technical fabrics. While the fabrics in Pact aren’t boring by any means, they just aren’t on the same level as something like Duer Jeans (see our Duer Jeans Review) or Myles Apparel (read our Myles Tour Pants Review).
Pact Clothing Review: We test the claims
“So soft you’ll (almost) cry”
👍🏻Well, we’ve never cried over something because it was soft, but their cotton is very soft!
“We promise to not be gross.”
👍🏻Simple clothes without crazy colors or dyes. Check!
Our “Fit Happens” Guarantee
👍🏻Pact has great customer service. We’ve reached out a couple of times and get a quick, friendly response.
Pact Review: The Verdict
Pact simply makes great clothes that are high quality. They are a great value – not the cheapest, but one of the best bangs for your buck and we can find in today’s clothing world.
Use our special Pact Promo Code to save money on your next Pact purchase.